How We Are Different
Bt Consulting is a full service career consulting company offering assistance with achieving your career and academic goals and overcoming your challenges.
Every individual can benefit from career coaching, but it is especially for professionals who wish to:
• fine-tune their strategic thinking, communication, decision-making, and speaking skills.
• communicate clearly with peers, subordinates, bosses, clients and customers.
• boost their visibility and prospects for a promotion.
• rise to the challenge new positions, assuming greater responsibility or working on high-risk projects.
• overcome any real or perceived leadership shortcomings.
• successfully navigate company politics and the organization's “unwritten rules.” .
• identify ways to deal with a difficult or obstructive manager.
• use business coaching to get back on track after being derailed in their career.
• define a clear game plan for advancing their career.
Creators of the
Subject Matter Expertise
Simply put, our consultants are some of the industry’s leading experts. Our expertise is not drawn from just being in the business, but developed over years of performing full service for our clients. We don't just tell you how to perform a job search, we do it for you. Our skills are constantly honed by creating resumes, chasing your job through headhunters, HR and hiring managers, talking with colleges and universities about their programs and collaborating with national and global business associations. We've learned by doing, giving you a competitive edge.
How Can We Help
Regardless of your location, we can provide personalized advice and counsel using a combination of teleconferencing, technology, and in-person visits to ensure a very high level of accessibility and service. You will find our advice to be practical and tailored to your executive level and industry. To schedule an initial consultation, please e-mail info@blitzteamconsulting. We invite you to e-mail an overview of your career goals and a copy of your resume before your first session.